The main token of the Everscale blockchain is Ever. Earlier, the token was named Crystal (TON Crystal or TON); however, later it was renamed to EVER as part of the rebranding in November 2021.
Being a native token of Everscale, EVER is used for gas payments, purchase of NFTs, staking, voting, etc.
There are the following tokens in Surf currently:
- $SURF - a utility token of the Ever Surf ecosystem which is a bridge between users and service providers;
- Dever – a test token of Everscale. It has no value and is used for testing smart contracts in the testnet;
- TIP-3 — other fungible tokens of the Everscale blockchain. Any project of users in the blockchain can issue those.
- Wrapped tokens in the Everscale network: WBTC, WETH, and WEVER;
- True NFT — non-fungible tokens in the Everscale network. They can be essentially images stored right in the blockchain and be grouped into collections.
- DAI – algorithmic stablecoin;
- EUPI – stablecoin pegged to Euro 1:1;
- QUBE – native token of the Flatqube exchange;
- USDC – stablecoin by Circle;
- USDT – stablecoin by Tether;
- Dever – a test token of Everscale. It has no value and is used for testing smart contracts in the testnet.
To see the exchange rate of EVER, please visit Сoinmarketcap. Alternatively, you can check it right in the Surf.