If you already have a staking experience and want to deposit Evers (formerly TON Crystals) in a specific DePool, you can use the staking DeBot. In this case, you are responsible for selecting the DePool, and the procedure is suitable for experienced users.
- On the main screen, tap the Browse Debots field.
- Select ß-staking DeBot.
- Specify the DePool address that you have chosen for staking in 2 ways:
- If you want to stake to a random DePool, select Find random. DeBot randomly selects one DePool among existing. Read carefully the characteristics of this DePool.
- When you decide what, select Make a stake.
- Enter how much you want to stake. Note, that each DePool has a minimum stake amount and your stake cannot be less. Also, your account balance should remain at least 0.5 Evers after you make a stake.
- Confirm the action using a PIN code, by scanning your fingerprint or using facial recognition.
Read more about how to deposit tokens in staking for a beginner.