If you want to start earning from staking, you can use the Everstaking Debot. The Debot will select the optimal and most reliable Depool for you.
It's safe and simple, even for beginners. The only condition of using the Debot is that your deposit must be at least 100.5 Ever.
Please also note your account balance after sending must not be less than 0.5 Ever. The remainder is required to pay for the staking service messages and, if necessary, to pay for transactions for the return of Evers.
To deposit your Evers via the Debot:
- At the bottom of the main app screen, tap.
- On the Debots screen, select Everstaking.
- Click Choose a Depool. The Debot will show you the list of the reward percentages depending on the stake amount.
- Select the relevant option.
- Under Depool details, select Make a stake.
- Enter the amount you want to stake.
- Confirm the transaction by entering your PIN code.
Well done! You made a stake using the Debot.
You can check all stakes you have across Depools. On the Everstaking Debot screen, select Show my stakes. The Debot displays the list of Depools you staked to and the amount of each stake. You can view the detailed information and your approximate reward for a specific stake by selecting it.
Still have questions left? Watch a short instructional video on how to stake using the Debot.