To add a Card to a Multisig wallet and use it to sign transactions, you need to specify the public key of the Security Card. For now, you need to copy and paste keys into the DeBot chat manually. This is a temporary solution. Soon the DeBot will get these keys automatically.
To get the public key:
1. On the main screen of the application, click on the Surf icon in the upper-left corner.
2. On the settings screen, select Signatures.
3. Select the Security Card which public key you want to copy.
4. Select Show key.
5. Tap your Card to the smartphone camera.
6. Tap the address of the key. Surf will copy the address to the clipboard.
Before you set up a Multisig wallet, we recommend you to copy both Cards keys and insert them into a text editor.