After you activate the Security card, you can use it to deploy a Multisig wallet.
For example, let’s deploy a Multisig wallet 2/3: add three custodians (Surf and two Security Cards) but only two signatures out of three will be enough to confirm the transaction. All transactions will be signed by the Surf and the main card. If the main card is lost, you can use the second card to sign transactions.
Creating such a wallet will cost about 5 EVERs.
To deploy a Multisig wallet, you’ll also need the help of Security Card Manager DeBot. During the deployment, DeBot will ask you for the public keys of the Security Cards.
To deploy a Multisig wallet:
1. Launch the Security Card Manager DeBot.
2. Select Deploy wallet.
3. Select Sign with Surf. Thus, you choose the wallet to pay for the deployment transaction.
4. Specify that 3 custodians can use the Multisig wallet.
5. Specify that 2 signatures are enough to confirm transactions.
6. Specify the public keys of your two Security Cards.
7. Sign and confirm the transaction.
8. Wait for DeBot to add custodians to the wallet.
9. Confirm and sign the transaction.
Congrats! Your Multisig wallet is deployed. Now you can use your Cards as custodians: sign transactions of this wallet with them.
To manage a Multisig wallet, you need to specify its address in the Multisig Debot. You can copy the wallet address by tapping the message.